Pasquill Colleagues Celebrate Success at First OSS Awards!
The Awards evening, held at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotels, in Coventry, recognised and celebrated the achievements of employees across the four businesses. The event was held alongside the first Off-Site Solutions (OSS) Conference.
Several Awards were handed out to colleagues across the businesses for Outstanding Contribution to EHS, Operations / Team of the Year, Design / Sales Team of the Year, Innovation, Newcomer of the Year, Best Collaboration and Outstanding Contribution to OSS.
Ross Baxter, Managing Director – Saint-Gobain OSS hosted the evening. Ross commented, “The first OSS Awards was a great success. It allowed us to bring together brands to celebrate their success and recognise the people who truly make a difference to our businesses.
“Congratulations to all the winners and finalists and thank you to all those who took the time to nominate.”
Pasquill’s Winners & Finalists
- Outstanding Contribution to EHS
- Finalists – Peter Hunt, Chargehand, Leeds & Peteris Golubecki, Operative, Redhill
- Design/Sales Team of the Year
- Winner – Pasquill Uddingston Design Centre
- Operations / Team of the Year
- Winner – Pasquill Bodmin Operations
- Finalist – Pasquill Leeds Operations
- Best Collaboration
- Finalist – Pasquill Redhill & Stoney Stanton Operations
- Finalist – Pasquill Chorley Operations & Roofspace Solutions Operations
- Innovation Award
- Finalist – Paul Leslie, Designer, Inverness
- Newcomer of the Year
- Finalist – Amie Grant, Trainee Designer, Uddingston
- Outstanding Contribution to OSS
- Winner – Igor Marcius, Site Operations Manager, Redhill