Bespoke roof truss design service from our specialist engineers
Off-site manufacturing for your timber roofing project
Pasquill is a specialist roof truss manufacturer, offering a full design, production and delivery service for timber roofing solutions.
All our roof trusses are manufactured off-site at one of our seven production facilities across the UK, for fast and efficient delivery. Our services include the build of trussed rafters and spandrel panels, with our popular engineered timber solutions including the Posi-Joist system™ and JJI-Joists.
We invest heavily in our manufacturing facilities, to offer our customers the best in efficiency, quality, environmental performance, and safety. More than £5million has been invested in our flagship Chorley site alone.
We use a range of cutting-edge equipment to ensure our customers achieve the highest-quality, dependable results for their engineered timber roof projects. As well as our truss laser projection system we use:
We are committed to sustainable manufacturing practices, acting wherever we can to reduce waste and recycle materials, without compromising product quality. Our safe and controlled facilities have several industry-recognised certifications, including ISO 14001 for Environmental Management, ISO 9001 for Quality Management and ISO 5001 for Energy Management.
The Pasquill process
The key benefits of our off-site manufacturing solution for roof trusses
- A repeatable manufacturing process delivered to our stringent quality standards. You are assured of predictable, dependable results
- Reduced margin for error, for a faster turnaround on site,
- Improved speed of construction with project start to completion times reduced significantly and less time required on-site
- Reduced safety concerns, by moving construction away from the busy building site
- Reduced waste and the vehicle movement, with less disruption to local residents