Bespoke roof truss design service from our specialist engineers
Pasquill design engineers help you plan your next roof solution, quickly and simply
Our specialist roof truss design service combines technical advice and support with the latest engineering software, from our network of 17 local design centres across the UK – delivering a right-first-time approach, at no additional cost.
From national housebuilders, to local construction companies to self-builders, our customers rely on our expertise to help plan, design and build their structural timber roof and floor solutions.
There are numerous factors which can influence the type of roof truss required. These include considerations around the roof style, such as pitched, flat or curved, as well as whether the roof will be used as living space. The size, spacing and span of the roof trusses must be calculated carefully and designed by highly skilled, technical engineers to ensure a smooth and trouble-free installation.
That’s why our design engineers use the industry-leading Mi-Tek software to create bespoke, 3D models of projects to our clients’ exact specification – at no extra charge. This allows our clients to fully explore the roof truss design, feeding back any alterations or changes, before manufacture commences, helping save considerable time and the cost of re-work.
Our step-by-step process for designing your structural roof solution:
1. Your enquiry is received into our engineering office and allocated to one of our experienced design team
2. A quote is prepared if there is sufficient information, or we will contact you directly to discuss your requirements in further detail
3. Your project is then passed to the designer that will be responsible for modelling your roof truss solution from start to finish
4. Your design is prepared and submitted to you feedback and approval
5. Customer satisfaction is of prime importance, so we keep in close contact during the design, delivery, and installation of your roof truss solution.